Since someone in a stream earlier stated they had thought I had dropped off the face of the earth lately I felt like I should probably disclose my activities of late:
- Been focusing a lot on Tumblr lately. Reblogging boobie gifs and art I like mostly, and started up a second art only blog (main blog kokido.tumblr.com, art only kokibot.tumblr.com)
- Played Minecraft pretty heavy leading up to the 1.8 release (even paid for a Realms server), tapered off on that a couple weeks ago though.
- Had some family issues, mostly my brother and sister in law (aka the only family members who were close enough to visit that I didn't mind visiting) were evicted a few months ago, and now live far enough away that visiting them is kind of a hassle. My sister is expecting a baby in about a month, and was robbed completely about two months ago.
- Over $3000 in vehicle repairs from late last year and early this year have kind of drained me financially. I've been ending each month of the year with just about what I consider a minimum emergency buffer, but to keep from pushing myself into dangerous territory I have been minimizing what I spend where I can.
- Part of that minimized spending included working from home the majority of this year so far. That on top of the only family I visited moving and most of my friends either being busy with school the last few weeks or just busy in general means I have had ALOT of alone time lately. Alone time isn't ever good for me.
- Tried the whole love thing again earlier this year, and it didn't work out, like usual. Probably not ever going to try that again.
Basically life had me down, which I am kind of used to. Usually I just take a few weeks and adjust and then I can function pretty well up until the next thing brings me down again. This time though life just kinda decided it was going to keep kicking me in the ribs over, and over, and over, and over, etc. You get the point. Eventually I'll adjust to things again and I can get back to the art and stuff that all of you people have stuck around with me over the years to see, and I can go back into taking pride over people liking my silly doodles. Or I'll finally reach my breaking point, and well, I guess you'll never really know if that happens, so don't worry about that one so much. Love you all, be back to myself soon, I hope.